I have the same complaints about Purchasing Power.However, my complaints did not start until 11/2012.

Other than that, i have been a customer of Purchasing Power since 2008. I never had a problem. I feel that they hired someone new in 11/2012, or placed some type of new system on the website. I had them charge me for items that i needed returned.

It took them a month and a half to send me a return label. I wanted to return an itme, and contacted them two days later after receipts of the item. Even though they give you 30 days to return something, but they will not send you a label for over a month. Meanwhile, they were deducting it out of my pay.

Secondly, i was being charged twice in each pay period (this went on for at least three times). They had to refund my money. Thirdly, their website Stinks!! It takes so long to place any orders, because their website is always freezing!

I get disgruntled and forget about ordering.

I know Purchasing Power has the potential to do good.Somehow, between 11/2012, and the present, something changed, and messed everything up for everyone.

Review about: Purchasing Power Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Purchasing Power?

Comments

I used it to buy a camera for my wife very smooth and no issues with web site whatsoever !! I understand xmas get busy and I received before xmas even though I ordered a week before...great experience