Ordered sectional and ottoman in March, by the beginning of April I still haven't received the merchandise so I canceled the order.They still taking money out my paycheck and I keep calling to get payments stopped and have to jump through hoops to get that to happen even though they have their products.

I have filed a complaint with the BBB and my next step is getting a lawyer and possibly pressing charges for theft!!! each time I call I'm oh hold for waaaaayyyyy to long just to get the same answer.

Please allow 5-7 more days for the request to go through!!Worse company ever!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "they are theives stealing money from the consumer" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $404. This person is overall dissatisfied with Purchasing Power. The most disappointing about a product or service at Purchasing Power was very poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Purchasing Power.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Purchasing Power to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Purchasing Power?

Comments