FALSE ADVERTISEMENT: I purchased a Wynwood Media Chest in May of 2013 that was advertised for nearly $900 but received a totally different product.I was very disappointed and contacted Purchasing Power for assistance.

Customer Service was very unprofessional considering the total amount of money that I have spent through that particular program. I sent a picture of the item delivered along with the chest that was advertised online to compare the difference. I was told by Brandon, Representative with Purchasing Power, that I should have ordered by telephone, which would have given them more of a lead on deciding whether the correct product was delivered. How cynical of a statement, because purchasing items online for me is more convenient and is an option advertised as a convenience for their customers.

Brandon would not consider my dissatisfaction and continued to say they delivered the correct item. I did not hear from Brandon or his associates until my contact on 09/11/2013 which leaves customers feeling swindled and duped.

I will never purchase from this company again.I will take much further action!

Comments