update.I posted on July 21st 2016 about a TV that arrived broken.

They finally picked up the TV a month later (August). I was told by a supervisor it would be cancelled and taken care of and it was put on hold basically. Well December came and they started charging me for this same TV that I don't have!! They took two payments out in 4 weeks.

I called 3 times and was lied too about it being cancelled. I was told it was cancelled and I would be refunded. I finally called my payroll department obtained a number to call a supervisor directly of course it went to voicemail. I'm believing now this company is a scam!!

Don't use them!

They can't even lie to you correctly.One sentence they say call back Monday and the closing sentence of the call they say call back Friday!

Review about: Tv.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Clarksburg, West Virginia, United States #1303832

I love Purchasing Power been with you guys for awhile now you guys are Great!!!!!But if I have to order another item and it is delivered by NON-STOP Delivery I will never order anything else from you guys because they are a joke!!!!

never on time and takes to long to get to you.Like I said Love you guys but cant order any more if you guys use them