Purchasing Power - Scam PP + NSD = CROOK LARGE SCALE SCAM

Turnaround Time

Absolutely unbelievable that this company is still in existence. Are you guys aiming for this type of model?

Stolen, oops (CLEARS THROAT) I mean "LOST" packages, turtle speed delivery (actually, I'd rather ship via a turtle) than with NSD - NO SHOW DELIVERY, NSD- NEVER SEE YOUR DELIVERY, NSD - NATIONAL SUSPECT DELIVERY, NSD- NOT STOPPING AT YOUR HOUSE DELIVERY, well you get the point. You guys are worst than worst!! Sorry, not sorry!

The only extra mile they are going is to their "terminal" to stash the stolen goods... Peace

Product or Service Mentioned: Purchasing Power Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

This sounds like more of an issue with UPS or FEDEX for delivery than with Purchasing Power.

Purchasing Power - Decietful

1.1
Turnaround Time

Just had a mattress delivered..not what i ordered..say cant return it..asked for corporate number ..state that they dont have it..show one picture but what you get is totally different.

Purchasing Power - Sub-prime company with untrained management

2.9
Turnaround Time

I purched a very expensive mattress and received a box spring. I made contact wuth the company and was informed that it would be 12 days before they would send what I ordered.

I than ask if they would put a rush of the shipment and was told that they could not do special favors their policy is 12 days.

But they could wave the shipping fee on the second delivery as if they were doing me a favor. Bottom line is they were sticking to their policy right wrong or indifferent.

Product or Service Mentioned: Purchasing Power Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Purchasing Power - Charged for Treamill but have not received treadmill

2.1

I purchased a treamill in mid December, website showed available and in stock. Was supposed to receive the shipment on January 3.

Sears delivery called to say it would be delayed until January 10. Got a call again to say would be delayed until February 3. Another call to say it would be delayed until February 15. Have talked with Sears Delivery and of course it isnt their fault, its the manufacturers fault.

Called and spoke with a help desk person on January 17 and was told that a supervisor named Deon would get a stauts of product and call me within 24-48 hours. Well the week ended with no call from Deon. Called back the following week and was told Deon would need 24-48 hours to get status and went the rest of that week with no call or email from Deon. Was finally given an email for another supervisor, which I emailed and waited for days before a reply.

Was told AGAIN that this supervisor would get back to me with status of order. Another week passes and this week emailed this new supervisor back and finally got a response and was told they will look into it. Oh and no one will provide a phone number or email for an executive complaint department. I would really think twice about ordering from Purchasing Power.

The customer service is horrible.

The people seem nice enough, but no one follows through with a promise. Pitiful.

Product or Service Mentioned: Purchasing Power Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: No one shows any urgency to resolve.

Purchasing Power - HORRIBLE

My experience has been the same as I am typing and has been going on for 3 day and a total of 10 hours on hold since Friday 1/5. They have also debited my account 109.26 and then again for 60.00 2 times, and will not credit what they took in error.

Keep being told have to go through the process and it will be another 24 to 48 hours. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE HERE AGAIN!!!

NIGHTMARE!! I did as they requested and they still will not ship order and took an extra 60 they should not have and will not refund any money to cancel order.......

Product or Service Mentioned: Purchasing Power Shipping Service.

Purchasing Power - What a nightmare!

13000 E 136th St, Fishers, IN 46037, USA 0 comments
3.1

I put an order in on November 14th. Over a week had passed and I thought I would call to see why it hadn't been processed yet.

I also noticed the shipping address I had so meticulously filled out had reverted back to my billing address. He said he would call UPS as soon as a tracking number had been assigned after he got it processed. I noticed 2 weeks later it kept saying being processed and still had the wrong shipping address. Then to complicate matters even worse, I received emails showing me something about a replacement order had been put in on both packages and that I would need to return them!

They were both very heavy boxes and I would be unable to do that. But why did I have to do that anyway? I never requested a replacement for something I never got in the 1st place! after 2 more phone calls and much wait time on hold I was told the original order had been sent back and stopped.

Not True.....the luggage showed up at my Rental Office! The original luggage! The replacement was being shipped. It became so confusing that I finally got an email with 2 shipping labels to return the luggage.

I noticed in the email they asked me to have it ready the next day at my home!! They never asked me and I work!

Finally I got the office to understand this was not my error to begin with and that if I just took the labels to the rental office they would pick it up! I was spent after this and will NOT be using these services ever again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Purchasing Power Shipping Service.

Reason of review: 6 phone calls to straighten out the employees mistake!.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Taking so long to resolve the mistake your employee made.

Purchasing Power - Unbelievable

1.7

I ordered a iPhone 7 last September 24th. My shipping number came on the 27th and I shortly my phone came afterwards.

I recently purchased a iPhone X on November 7th and I’m hearing it’s not going to ship until the 29th of December. Are you kidding me?

Comments

Have you received your phone? ...your iphone X?

i also order on 11/27.......the supplier is Best Buy ---

Best Buy states they have a huge inventory of iphone Xs.

If inventories are good at Best Buy why does PP orders take so long to deliver the iphone X? Best Buy has plenty of the phones

Purchasing Power - POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

1.4

I ORDER SOME TIRE FOR MY VEHICLE AND HAD TO RETURN THEM THEY WERE THE WRONG TIRES I REORDERED THEM AND HAVE YET TO RECEIVE THEM AND I AM BEING CHARGED FOR 2 SEPARATE ORDERS AND DON,T HAVE EITHER ITEM I HAVE SPOKE TO 4 DIFFERENT REPS AND ALL HAVE A DIFFERENT STORY TO TELL I AM VERY DISGUSTED WITH THIS COMPANY AND ONCE THIS IS RESOLVED I WILL PROBABLY NEVER ORDER ANOTHER THING FROM THEM IN THE NEAR FUTURE I HAVE BEEN WAITING 2 WEEKS FOR A RETURN LABEL AND NO ONE SEEMS TO HAVE A CLUE THE STATUS OF MY SECOND ORDER THERE IS NO TRACKING # ON ORDER BUT THEY WILL BE CHARGING ME FOR THE ITEMS

Product or Service Mentioned: Purchasing Power Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

Did you get your issue resolved?

Stop screaming with the all capital letter format .

When you order tires from somewhere, who installs them ?

Purchasing Power - Wrong item

I ordered a watch they sent the wrong one & once i returned it.PP is telling me i wiuld have to order another item to get the right watch i order,because i have to spend at least my $200 dollar limit.the watch i ordered was $193,they will not send me my correct watch because its not $ 200.a mistake they made,but PP will not take care of my order,until i buy something else.I need the corporate #,this is a voliation to me,the customer

Purchasing Power - Order cancelled

I have had very bad experiences with purchasing power, we all know they charge more than market value on top of the they cancelled the order with out letting you know..i order Michael kors bag for my daughter graduation present not knowing that my order cancelled , i called to check the status of my order i got answer said oh your order is cancelled no body bother to let me know my order has been cancelled, i was so upset I'll never order anything from this company again and o won't recommend to anyone.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Not following thur, Lack of honesty, Are not being honest.