Purchasing Power - Not Worth It

Purchasing Power has it pros and cons but more cons than pros.

They say they don't charge interest but their prices are very inflated. I found a shaving kit on their site for a little over $80.

I stumbled upon the exact shaving kit on the makers website and it was $25. I asked to return the item to Purchasing Power and they charged $35 for shipping!!!! I asked if I could return it on my own and pay the cost myself because I knew it would be cheaper and I was told no. They already processed the return and the shipping label was being sent.

This happened within a matter of minutes.

After I finish paying off my purchases, I will not order anything else from them. Not worth it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Purchasing Power Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Purchasing Power - "Customer Service!?!!"

Ok first of all I am not sure who does their customer service but it sucks. I have had the same issue with my account in which I have reported multiple times and has been "Escalated" at least 4 times now and nothing has ever come of despite me updating my billing information as requested.

The ironic thing about this is that it was an issue started when their system billed me on a date that was not even near a pay date. The firs time I called about the error issue when I tried to check my credit limit or make another purchase I was told that once the item was paid it would start over. I was not happy with this because that still made me feel like I did something wrong. So I called back and had is escalated and that time I did get a call back telling me I would have to wait till I paid the item off.

So here I am months later I have paid the item off and still the same error. I have called at least three times and spoke with at least 5 different people and still nothing. The kicker is when I spoke with the billing department last they told me I was not eligible for the program anymore as my employer no longer was a client of theirs. However on their web page and Sebco's web page are both the company's logo's and there is a link to Purchasing Power on Sebco's website.

The last person I chatted with after explaining my problem just said he was going to escalate it again although I have not got a call back on the previous three escalations. These people are *** me off.

They won't get my business weather they fix the problem or not. Poor Poor Costumer Service.

Purchasing Power - CSEA should drop this service

2.7

Can not use this service because they say I don't make the minimum salary requirements of $16,000 a year. I have sent them 3 paychecks that clearly state what I make a year( over $40,000 a year) but no one I have talked to over several calls can seem to figure it out.

The best part is I`m told they will look into the problem and fix it, no such luck after several months. Then I get contacted by a Supervisor David Rankin asking for correct salary to solve my issue. Send him my proof of salary 3 weeks ago have heard nothing back from him.

Sent a follow up email last week to Mr. Rankin and again no response!

All you get is a lot of run around and no solutions, bad business practices unfortunately.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Products offered, Various items and convience.

I didn't like: Taking so long to resolve the mistake your employee made, No one shows any urgency to resolve, Poor customer service.

Purchasing Power - I cannot get my refund of $300.00 after trying for a month. Customer service does NOT know what they are doing and just want to blow smoke.

I have contacted Purchasing Power thru live chat 4 weeks in a row now. The customer service people have all tried to get me to do something on my account that cannot be done in order for me to receive my refund.

Every week I am told "oh....I see the problem now and have rushed your request to the proper department, it will be 5 to 7 days before you receive your refund". Here it is over a month later and still nothing.

I finally get so frustrated today that I call and am told to "calm down". that is very easy to say when it is not your $300.00 that you can't seem to get back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Purchasing Power Customer Care.

Reason of review: refund .

I didn't like: Custoemr service rude and unknowledgeable.

Purchasing Power - Bull Bull

1.3

Yes they are a rip off I paid my product off months ago and they are still taking money out of my paycheck weekly and keep telling me I would get a refund still waiting SRAM SRAM SRAM

Purchasing Power - Order Processing & Customer Service Nightmare

2.0

I was sent an email request to rate the service on a recent purchase and my last contact with a customer service agent. Below is the response I sent to Purchasing Power.

Letter of Complaint to Purchasing Power...

I chose a POOR rating only because VERY POOR was not an option. Although Amanda was pleasant, I am reluctant to say anything positive about this call or the overall service I have experienced through this entire Purchasing Power process. I placed an order for a 55” Samsung TV on Jan 28th, 2018. The order stayed in Order Review until Feb 23rd. After three previous calls to find out why the order had not been processed and being told to wait 48hrs for the order to update, the order will update in 24hrs & on the 3rd call on Feb 14th, being told to wait another 48hrs, my frustration turned to anger when the order status had changed from Order Review to Processing Error by the 23rd.

On my 4th call, I explained to Amanda what I have been going through and when her response was for me to wait another 48hrs, I refused and requested a Supervisor. My phone call began at 4pm EST. I waited ON HOLD FOR OVER AN HOUR for a Supervisor. When Amanda came back on the line at 5:05pm, she asked me to hold one last time as a Supervisor reviewed my order & she would transfer the call. Amanda came back to the line & stated the Supervisor said the order had just been updated to Processed and was no longer available to speak to me. Needless to say, I was furious. I asked her to explain how with no change in the last 27 days, the order had suddenly changed to Processed within the last hour? When she had no valid response, I again asked for a Supervisor. She stated the Supervisor was no longer available & had taken another call, which turned my fury into rage.

At this point I DEMANDED A SUPERVISOR OR A MANAGER. She stated NO MANAGER WAS AVAILABLE & “THE” Supervisor was on another call. Shouting, I said I did not care, that I had waited over an hour & whomever she was with could wait that same hour as my call was not completed.

Moments later, Nadia took the call saying she was “A” Supervisor. I requested an explanation on the sudden change in order status, I requested a tracking number, a shipping date, the name & contact number of the company that would be delivering the tv & the estimated delivery date. Her responses were: another dept handles processing, no tracking or shipping date had been assigned & that they used several companies for shipping via freight so she had no contact information for them.

In utter disbelief in her canned, cold call responses and seeing I would get no valid answers, I requested her name and representative ID. She refused her last name & said they “were not assigned or given rep id’s”. I asked if she was the only Nadia in the company & she said she was sure she wasn't as you had “thousands of employees”. Getting nowhere, I asked her call center location & she said “THE CARIBBEAN”, which I found to be ridiculous if not an absolute lie considering my initial call was to Amanda in Atlanta, GA.

I told her this was the worse customer service experience I had ever had, that I had recorded the call since 4pm EST & it was now 5:30pm, I would share this entire experience with my employer as well as on my social media and would be sending a letter/email of complaint. I THANKED HER FOR NOTHING & disconnected the call.

This experience since Jan 28th, has been horrific. This is THE POOREST CUSTOMER SERVICE ANYONE COULD EXPERIENCE and hope to NEVER USE THIS SERVICE IN THE FUTURE!!!

I almost dread the receipt of the TV as I anticipate delays, damage or malfunction of the item due to poor shipping & handling, which I will then have to endure the nightmare of having to process a return.

Please share this with your HIGHEST LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, to ensure no one else has to ever go through what I have been put through.

Product or Service Mentioned: Purchasing Power Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Convenience idea, Product selection, Various items and convience.

I didn't like: Are not being honest, No one shows any urgency to resolve, Taking to long to resolve issue, Very poor customer service, Horrible and scandalous.

Comments

The Follow Up to my horrible experience with Purchasing Power only added insult to injury & was icing on the cake.In response to my complaint above, I received an email on Feb 26th stating MY ORDER WAS CANCELLED PER ITEM NO LONGER IN STOCK. Mind you my order was place on Jan 28th which they never fulfilled.This is my response to that email:February 27th, 2018...Is this a joke? So now the tv I ordered on Jan 28th is no longer in stock & the order has been cancelled BECAUSE OF YOUR DELAY & LACK OF URGENCY TO REVIEW & PROCESS MY REQUEST IN A TIMELY MANNER??!!I tried to call twice today to speak with a manager or supervisor, but both reps were in the Caribbean & said they could not transfer me to a stateside location.If you have taken the time to read my previous review of this entire horrific experience, you should know that it has now gone from bad to worse.I expect a phone call from a stateside manager or supervisor on HOW PURCHASING POWER PLANS TO RECTIFY THIS SITUATION with alternate replacement options for a 55” tv with the same features and the 10% discount that I qualified for on Jan 28th, a significant discount on a different model, free expedited shipping or something.I wish someone there would remember that I AM THE CUSTOMER!!!!!

Purchasing Power - Horrible resolution issue

I have been trying now close to a month to get purchasing power to correct an issue with my account. Was told I needed to speak with their bankruptcy lawyer, whom I phoned several times and left numerous messages because she doesn’t answer her phone.

When I contacted the customer service department again after waiting a couple of weeks for the lawyer to call back, I was then told that the issue would be resolved on 1/12/18. Which of course it wasn’t. Called them back and told that I needed to contact the billing dept because they would need to correct the issue. Contacted the billing dept and was told that I need to contact the lawyer.

Vicious circle.

So done with them. I will be sure to let my co-workers know not to use purchasing power because if there ever is an issue they don’t resolve but just give you the run around.

Product or Service Mentioned: Purchasing Power Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Correct the situation with my account.

I liked: Convience.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Very poor customer service, Not following thur.

Purchasing Power - What no return for grinder for pet nails that don't work

2.0

Ive been asking for a shipping lable to send my pet clipper grinder back for over a year i had two things to send back and only got one labal not 2 now they are saying i cant get a refund thats a bunch of crap i cant use something thats broke

Purchasing Power - Poor customer Service

I have been dealing with an issue from purchasing power since March concerning a purchase I never received. It is now August and they are still taking money out of my account.

This is unacceptable. I talk to one customer service person by the name of David to clear this matter up and he kept me on hold for 50 mins. until I hung up the phone. Then when I called back he told someone he would call me back and never did.

I called back around 1pm the same day and talked another customer service person by the name of Jonathan and he refused to connect me to a direct supervisor.

The fact that they are taking money out of my account for something I don't have is unacceptable. I wish something would be done concerning this matter.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Taking to long to resolve issue, Not following thur, Poor customer service.

Purchasing Power - Cant even log back in

The website keeps telling me my password is incorrect after i reset it. I keep being told to wait 24 hours......

Its been a week of "waiting 24 hours" I know my password yet every time that i contact customer service i get the same answer "just wait 24 hours" I tell them that this is ridiculous and they really don't care, so i am definitely not going to purchase from them if i have this much carelessness from this company on something so simple that should have been easily resolved on the first communication with this company. I cant imagine contacting them with a true complaint of an item that i have actually purchased.