Purchasing Power - Bad bad service

1.2

Very rude people work there no one work there is on the same page even after you are paid off they keep takeing money out of your account i will never deal with this company ever in life its the worst company ever

Product or Service Mentioned: Purchasing Power Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Purchasing Power - Decrease in Spending limit

3.9

Looked at my account on December 28, 2016 and saw a negative 400 odd dollars in my spending limit. Called purchasing power and was told that the computer generates an increase or decrease at the end of every year.

I have been with purchasing power for 9 years and this has never happened to me. All my payments have been on time and to tell you the truth an increase should happen every year to people that pay on time.

No one can explain why and they said they did not have anyone they could transfer me to talk about this and had no information about the spending limit. This is a computer qliche that should be looked into and want to know has this happened to anyone else

Product or Service Mentioned: Purchasing Power Account.

Reason of review: Decrease in my spending limit.

I liked: Fast delivery, Convience.

I didn't like: Customer service can really never answer your questions, Not following thur, Taking to long to resolve issue.

Comments

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1264625

This same exact thing has happened to me with Purchasing Power. I've been a member for 4 years and have always paid on time especially since those payments are deducted from my account.

I'm having a hard time understanding how adjustments can be made to decrease or increase after purchases have already been placed.

I noticed the decrease in my spending amount 4 days after I completed my purchases which put my account in the negative by almost 300.00. (December 26, 2016)

Purchasing Power Account Review from Pottstown, Pennsylvania

Pottstown, Pennsylvania 1 comment

I used PP a few times over the years with no problems. ...this last order was going great until I paid it off.....its been paid in full for over a month yet they continue to take the weekly payment!

I call every week to be on hold for at least an hour...talk to someone who puts me back on hold then assures me it will be refunded and the deductions will stop.....nope going on over a month and payment is still being taken weekly! Have fought with them weekly on this and have been "disconnected" repeatedly! Finally in frustration I had to contact my bank to stop payment and now have to go in and change both my atm and bank account to stop them! I was refunded my money but not until having the battle Royale to get it!

I would not recommend using PP unless an absolute last resort! I was also informed that it usually takes 3 weeks of payments after final payment for them to actually stop withdrawing! This was from the customer service rep!

So in the past month they have withdrawn over $300 additional. ...if you've used them already be on watch for extra withdraws!

Product or Service Mentioned: Purchasing Power Account.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I am going through the same thing and their customer service told me that it would take a few weeks before the withdrawals would stop. I've already been overcharged and been on long holds just to get through.

This is a nightmare.

They don't seem to care they are taking your money after you're paid in full. Going to the bank and advising fraud and BBB if it's not resolved today.

Purchasing Power - Simple Review #1466928715

Atlanta, Georgia 0 comments
2.1

I have been having trouble getting them to cancel 6 months with no luck. Each time they say sorry and that they would take care of it but they still have not followed through.

They do send me back my refund but i have to pay to get them cashed because the company does not cover the fee. So im a very frustrated customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Purchasing Power Account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Purchasing Power - POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Washington, District Of Columbia 0 comments
1.8

The website is so archaic, that the most recent information that can be viewed from a month-old statement. Who programmed/designed this garbage?

Customer Service is just plain awful. Nobody can answer anything but the most basic of questions. It takes numerous calls to get small problems resolved, only to find out later that they weren't actually resolved. Poor staffing models requires unacceptable hold times.

In hindsight, I would not have opened an account with Purchasing Power. It has not been worth the extra money money paid for the purchases, and the poor customer service experience.

I paid off and closed account.

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

I liked: Fast delivery.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service.

Purchasing Power - The kind of company that gives capitalism a bad rep

New Kensington, Pennsylvania 0 comments

After deciding that I did not want to pay an extra 50% on top of whatever the normal price for an item is (for example, almost $700 for a PS4 that is only about $450 at BB) I e-mailed customer service on Dec. 19, 2015 to close my account and remove me from their marketing.

2 months later they are still sending me advertising. I am fortunate that I did not spend any money with them. I have received numerous promises that they would remove me from their marketing lists, numerous apologies that it has not yet been done, and several promises to escalate this issue to be taken care of. My most recent response from customer service (yesterday, Feb 18, 2016) was that it would take 1 to 2 pay cycles to remove my e-mail from their system.

If they can't do something as simple as removing an e-mail address from an automated marketing list, then I can certainly see how they have screwed over so many people who have actually given them money.

This company should be put out of business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Purchasing Power Account.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Purchasing Power - Worse company

Raleigh, North Carolina 0 comments

They took my money from my check and when I called, a lady told me they was wrong for taking it and it should be refunded in 7-14 days, I still haven't received my money and when I called yesterday, the so call manager stated he didn't see no refund being issued to me. I have all the emails stating that I was due one.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. I will sue this company if I don't receive my check soon

Product or Service Mentioned: Purchasing Power Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Purchasing Power - Simple Review #1449271392

Lancaster, Pennsylvania 0 comments
2.5

Very very poor customer service, very unprofessional and keep charging you for returned items and practically impossible to get your money back

Product or Service Mentioned: Purchasing Power Account.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Purchasing Power - Account Review from Mountain View, California

Mountain View, California 0 comments
3.7

Poor poor customer service. I feel they just want to take your money.

My account was not credited $1089 dollars for and item i cancelled the same day. Cancellations do not happen nor do they adjust the deduction from your payroll when you cancel an item. Even if they never shipped it out to you. Customer service reps lie and tell you anything to get you off the phone.

Michelle is the only person i deal with.

She's one of the managers. Its just best not to do business with this company.

Purchasing Power - Account Review from Fremont, California

Fremont, California 0 comments

Do not purchase from this company. They are thieves and should be shut down.

My account was paid and they are continuing to deduct from my paycheck. I have called everyday and they "assure" me it will not happen again. Third time today. You get no help from customer service and you are put on hold for ridiculous amounts of time.

I have spoken to supervisors Debbie and Allen and they are shady, low life liars. I cannot believe they can conduct such fraud and get away with it. They have the same phrases they use and it's a joke! They owe me close to $400.00.

I had a contract with them and it has been satisfied on my end but they are stealing from me. I am furious! I have contacted my payroll department and they say they can't help. PP say until payment posts they can't refund money.

It showed on the account 1 day and has been gone since. I have bills that I cannot pay because of their business fraud. Please do not purchase from them.

One pay they took 2 payments out! BEWARE THEY ARE LIARS AND THIEVES!!!!!!!!