1.8

was sent the wrong computer and the spec where wrong called to complain and got the run around.was told to email them the spec to the computer that I had but twice was giving undeliverable email addresses.

called several more time and was told that they could replace it with what was ordered but I would have to return the one that I had before they would send the correct one out, when I returned the one that I had they then said that because I return it that they couldn't do a replacement order for the same thing and that I would have to buy a new one from them. I have put in over 20 phone calls to this place to be lied to by everyone. now to see if I can get my money back from them for something that I know longer have.

I'm for sure that this will take 20 more phone calls..== Don't buy from here unless you like being on the phone trying to fix their mistake that they will never fix.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Purchasing Power. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Purchasing Power.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Purchasing Power to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Purchasing Power?

Comments