4.0

Looked at my account on December 28, 2016 and saw a negative 400 odd dollars in my spending limit.Called purchasing power and was told that the computer generates an increase or decrease at the end of every year.

I have been with purchasing power for 9 years and this has never happened to me. All my payments have been on time and to tell you the truth an increase should happen every year to people that pay on time.

No one can explain why and they said they did not have anyone they could transfer me to talk about this and had no information about the spending limit.This is a computer qliche that should be looked into and want to know has this happened to anyone else

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with fast delivery and convience and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service can really never answer your questions and not following thur. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "decrease in my spending limit" of purchasing power account. Purchasing Power needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned purchasing power account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Purchasing Power.

Had an Experience with Purchasing Power?

Comments

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1264625

This same exact thing has happened to me with Purchasing Power.I've been a member for 4 years and have always paid on time especially since those payments are deducted from my account.

I'm having a hard time understanding how adjustments can be made to decrease or increase after purchases have already been placed.

I noticed the decrease in my spending amount 4 days after I completed my purchases which put my account in the negative by almost 300.00.(December 26, 2016)